Dear, Mom ...




I hope it’s not too late to love you back
by understanding you more
listen to you only, 
without interrupting when you’re telling the same story
which you’ve told a thousand times
and I’ll be strong enough to hold myself not arguing you
when you’re sharing your weird theories
I hope it’s the best time to make you laugh by telling our inside jokes
rather than making you cry in a locked room


But, is there any time for me to make you proud?
I guess you’re getting bored
because I can only say thank you and sorry


You’ve done your best
You’ve given your whole life
But, this is me
Just growing up slowly
or too slow
burdening constantly
disappointing you oftentimes


Is there any time for me to be better?
I miss the smile which comes from your deepest heart,
not just a vague curve of your lips


Perhaps, you’ve been waiting for me too long
Wondering, when will this spoiled girl stand on her own feet?


I never have something I really proud of
... it’s like nobody really proud of me
Including you, Mom?


I used to see the dark sky only and the grey trees
I used to stop dreaming
I just wanna finish this journey
Don’t wanna fall into the same hole


So, will you wait for me?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEKADE

Temukan Cinta dari Hijaunya Alam Kita